Key features of the proposals:
- Approximately 900 homes to be built over 10-15 years in four locations to the east, south and west of the existing village, creating a new ‘heart’ around an expanded primary school with new community facilities.
- Improvements to access off the A47.
- A new village hall and village green developed in partnership with the Parish Council.
- Children’s play facilities adjacent to the new Village Hall.
- Extensive landscaping and planting.
- Creating a sustainable development – a place that people want to live.
- Planning approval obtained early 2016
- Legal Agreements concluded summer 2016
- Marketing and sales Autumn 2016 onwards
- Reserved matters applications and construction 2017 onwards